Payment & Cancellation
We accept payment via Bank transfer, Paypal and Postepay.
For the moment we do no not accept credit card.
In order to make a reservation, you’ll be requested to pay 30% of total via bank or Paypal or Postepay, the remaining 70% is requested 1 month before arrival.
We refund up to 100% if cancellation is made before 1 month. We refund 40% if cancellation is made up to 15 days before arrival.